MEDICAL TEAMS INTERNATIONAL
First responders in time of need around the world, from disasters to refugee camps to villages. MTI deploys to high poverty areas across the US, providing mobile dental care vans.
- Childhood disease prevention, maternal health, newborn health, nutrition, immunization, water and sanitation
- Mobilizes medical and humanitarian response teams within 48 hours to anywhere in the world to help save lives and improve healthcare
- Provides proper health care, sanitation facilities, or nutrition to vulnerable refugees populations that are victims of war, genocide, and other serious disasters
- Free or low-cost urgent dental care services to patients who lack dental insurance or any realistic way to pay for dental treatment
- Superfeet fields teams of 7- 10 employees to go into villages in developing countries to help build infrastructure latrines, ovens and running water.