We are thrilled you are interested in joining the team! All of our open positions are listed and have a link
to use to upload your resume and cover letter.
You will receive updates on where we are at in the screening/interviewing process, so check your email!
While not every role has the exact same cookie cutter experience, you can expect something along the lines
- After you've uploaded your resume and cover letter you will receive an email confirming your resume was
received and detailing the next steps
- We review all of the resumes received and select the top candidates for an interview. Our promise to
you: regardless of the outcome, you will hear back from us. We know you've spent a lot of time and
effort putting together your resume and cover letter and that means a lot to us. We feel like
communicating that it was received and letting you know what the outcome of the screening process is, is
the very least we could do to show our appreciation for your consideration to join our team
- If you are selected for an interview, you will receive a phone call from a member of the People,
Values and Culture team (aka Human Resources) setting up a date/time. Depending on where you
are, this might be an in-person interview or it could take place via Skype.
- If you were not selected for an interview, you will receive an email explaining why.
- If there is mutual interest after your first interview, you may have one or possibly two more hour(ish)
long interviews before being brought back in for what we affectionately call "the gauntlet".
- In the gauntlet you will get the opportunity to spend at least half of a day at Superfeet, getting to
know the team you'll potentially be joining and other key people you'll interact with. You'll interview
with everyone from a fun lunch crew to the President!
Superfeet has a business casual environment and we invite you to dress the same--you won't see a suit or tie in the place! We encourage you to dress however you feel comfortable though, so if a suit and/or tie is what helps you feel in your zone, then by all means rock it! The only request we have is that you refrain from wearing any perfume/cologne/scented lotions. We are a fragrance-free zone and appreciate your help in keeping it that way.
That age old saying rings true here: just be yourself! We want to get to know you and all your quirks and want you to be comfortable asking questions so you can get to know us and our quirks as well!