August 13, 2019
In the News | Spring + Summer 2019
A round up of Superfeet mentions around the web and on newsstands lately:
- Superfeet ME3D 3D-Printed personalized insoles gets a mention in Forbes feature about Fitstation by HP — When Your Foot Hits The Ground HP Wants to Customize the Experience.
- "As customers get smarter about what they need from their shoes, it has never been more important to give attention to the humble insole and its vast range of potential attributes." — from Footwear News coverage of Superfeet ME3D insoles and breakthrough technologies in 3D printing, titled These Insoles Go Beyond Foot Pain — They're High Tech and Highly Sustainable.
- Which Superfeet was named one of The Best Running Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis by health.com? (Hint: It's not a running shoe at all. It's adding these Superfeet insoles to your running shoes.)
- The team at Outside Online gives praise to Superfeet Green insoles in their piece, Forget Expensive Shoes — Get Inexpensive Insoles: "The Green has become the industry-standard insole for athletes. It features a deep heel cup, a high-density foam layer, and a stabilizer cap through the heel and midfoot for a blanket of comfort and support that enhances running and hiking shoes for people who don't need corrective shoes. There's also an organic coating that stifles bacterial growth and cuts down on odor."
Outdoor enthusiast Stacy Tilton reviews Superfeet merino wool-topped hunting insoles as part of her round-up of cold-weather gear for hunting and fishing: Ready to go Hunting & Fishing in the cold?
"We have yet to find a more comfortable flip-flop" says the team who put together Outside Magazine's Spring/Summer 2019 Buyer's Guide — they're singing the praises of Superfeet Outside 2.
Bustle.com names Superfeet Green insoles as one of The 3 Best Orthotics for Flat Feet.
- Everything You Need to Prevent and Treat Bunions, According to Podiatrists, on NY Mag's popular blog, The Strategist, highlights over-the-counter insoles as the first line of defense in slowing the progression of bunions: "...Superfeet insoles come highly praised by six doctors we spoke to as the best over-the-counter option."
- Fan-favorite Superfeet men's footwear style, the Douglas, was named by mic.com as one of The 8 Most Comfortable Walking Shoes for Travel.