OUR HEARTS TO YOUR SOLES
Many programs provide clothing - but not shoes to the homeless population, Our Hearts to Your Soles fills a great need. Founders Matthew and Dr. Stephen Conti have learned a kind word and a simple pair of shoes can go a long way.
- Orthopaedic surgeons and volunteers provide the less fortunate across the United States with flu shots, pedicures, foot exams, new socks, Superfeet insoles, new boots and hygiene kits
- Events at more than 38 locations across the United States
- Providing socks and shoes to more than 40,000 people since 2006
- Virtually 100% of donations goes directly to the homeless
- Every $20 donation provides a foot examination and pair of new shoes to one person