These are the rules governing all contests by Superfeet Worldwide, Inc. and on the Superfeet.com website, unless otherwise specified. In the following rules, “Superfeet” means Superfeet Worldwide, Inc., which owns Superfeet.com:
- No purchase is necessary to enter any Superfeet contest.
- To be eligible to win any prize on Superfeet.com you must not have won anything on Superfeet.com in the past 30 days or any prize valued at $600 or more in the past 6 months. Only one winner per household is permitted within 30 days after a household has a winner. Any prize awarded to an ineligible household winner will be deemed null and void, and an alternate eligible winner may be named.
- As a winner of a Superfeet contest your name and/or picture may be used for promotional, publication, or internet purposes without any compensation to you.
- Prizes awarded are not redeemable for cash. No prize is transferable. No substitution for a prize will be made at the request of a winner. Superfeet reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value.
- All winners of all contests are responsible for all taxes on prize awarded. All winners of a prize valued at $600 or more will be required to complete the appropriate tax forms at Superfeet.com prior to claiming prize. All winners will be sent a 1099 MISC federal tax form if in one calendar year the prize value of all prizes won exceeds $600.
- In the event the winner is subject to or the subject of any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e. garnishment, child support order, judgment, lien, and the like), Superfeet’s delivery of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be thus deemed as (Superfeet) awarding the prize to the winner. Superfeet shall be entitled to rely in good faith, upon any documents presented by the representative seeking to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. Superfeet shall not be liable for any claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto.
- All Superfeet contests are open to all eligible residents 18 or over (unless otherwise specified) living within the United States. Contestants must possess a valid form of identification bearing the picture of the contestant acceptable to Superfeet that will be submitted to Superfeet and must be accepted by Superfeet before the prize is awarded. Employees of Superfeet, it's advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees and immediate families of each are not eligible to win any contest. Immediate family includes the spouse, great-grandparents, grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the employee and his/her spouse. This also includes individuals for whom the employee is current legal guardian.
- Winners will be expected to submit a valid form of identification within 30 days of being notified that they are winners, unless there is an earlier expiration date on a prize, which will be specifically stated.
- All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Contest is void where prohibited.
- Superfeet reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if any contest rules are violated in any way.
- Superfeet assumes no liability for situations, repairs, or incidents arising from any aspect of any prize awarded in any contest. Superfeet, its advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees, and immediate families of each are absolved and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
- Superfeet reserves the right to interrupt and/or discontinue any contest or promotion (and not award the offered prize) at the discretion of Superfeet management if world events, the national mood, or public safety so warrant.
- Superfeet reserves the right to amend the rules to any contest at any time. Superfeet's decision is always final.
- For any contest requiring email entry you must use only the following email address unless otherwise specified: firstname.lastname@example.org. Superfeet has the final decision as to who is the winner.
- Superfeet shall have no responsibility for contestant’s inability or failure to participate, failure to win or claim any prize based on malfunction or difficulties with cell phone, texting, email, or internet access, or any other circumstances in any contest beyond Superfeet’s control.
- For any contest involving on-line voting: If an entrant receives irregular votes, including but not limited to, votes generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro, or other automated means, Superfeet reserves the right to disqualify the entrant in its sole discretion and/or use another means to determine the winner(s), ex. – random selection or appointing a panel of judges.
- The following are specifically related to E-contests and E-Mail promotions on Superfeet.com:
- All appropriate information in required fields must be entered correctly and completely or you will be disqualified.
- To win a prize you must reside within the United States.
- Any problems with the internet or email are not Superfeet’s responsibility.
- Contestants who register to participate on our website may be required to produce a printed copy of proof of registration before being allowed to participate in the contest.
- PRIZES/ODDS: The prize(s) available in any Superfeet.com contest are listed on the landing page for that Superfeet.com contest. No cash alternative or prize substitutions will be allowed, except in Superfeet’s discretion; Superfeet may award a substitute of comparable or greater value if any prize listed becomes unavailable for any reason. Odds of winning in any Superfeet.com contest depend on the number of eligible entries received for that specific Superfeet.com contest; provided that, if a particular Superfeet.com contest has a maximum limit on the number of entries to be accepted, such limit will be disclosed on the landing page for that Superfeet.com contest. To determine the odds of winning a sweepstakes prize, you divide the total number of sweepstakes entries by the number of entries you've submitted and by the number of prizes being awarded. So the formula looks like this:
Total Entries / Your Entries / Total Number of Prizes
Example: if you enter one time into a contest with two prizes, and 999 other people enter, too, your odds would be 1,000/1/2, which equals 1 in 500.
- A copy of these rules is available during business hours at Superfeet Worldwide, Inc. headquarters 1820 Scout Pl., Ferndale, Washington 98248 between 8:00am – 4:30pm PST, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays)
Updated December 12, 2016