This Cookies Policy is issued on behalf of each of the following Superfeet entities. When we use the terms “Superfeet”, "we", "us" or "our" in this Cookies Policy, we are referring to all of the following Superfeet entities:
- Superfeet Worldwide, Inc. a company incorporated in the State of Washington in the United States of America and having its registered office at 1820 Scout Place, Ferndale, WA 98248; and
- Superfeet Worldwide UK Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with the company number 07886500, with its registered office at The Pinnacle, 170 Midsummer Boulevard, Central Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK9 1BP
- "Cookies" are small pieces of information that some websites store on your computer's hard drive when you visit them.
- Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies but allow you to modify security settings so you can approve or reject cookies on a case-by-case basis.
- Our websites require that cookies be enabled to allow full use of the websites. If you reject cookies from our websites, you will not be able to access the websites or it may hamper the extent of your usage.
Cookies Used by our Websites
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our websites.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our websites when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our websites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
In particular we use:
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
- Google Ads (AdWords)
Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
- Bing Ads Remarketing
Bing Ads remarketing service is provided by Microsoft Inc.
Twitter remarketing service is provided by Twitter Inc.
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
Pinterest remarketing service is provided by Pinterest Inc.
AdRoll remarketing service is provided by Semantic Sugar, Inc.
Most Internet browsers allow users to control the acceptance of cookies via the browser’s settings. Visit allaboutcookies.org to find out how to configure these settings on a number of major browsers.