Local Grant Application Requirements
***Check back soon for information about the 2022 Superfeet Local Grant application process. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org***
Our local giving program awards grants to non-profit organizations building strong foundations in the Pacific Northwest, home of Superfeet U.S. Headquarters.
Please read through the following information:
- For 2021, Superfeet will be awarding local grants in these dollar amounts:
Three (3) $10,000 grants
Two (2) $5,000 grants
Four (4) $2,500 grants
- The Superfeet local grant application period opens Wednesday, June 9, 2021, and closes Wednesday, June 30, 2021.
- All grant applicants will be notified of awards by September 30, 2021, with planned payment distributed in the 4th quarter of 2021.
- Applications are reviewed and grant recipients are selected by a committee made up of Superfeet employees.
- Preference is given to organizations based in Whatcom County, Washington.
- Applicants must be a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
- Superfeet awards local grants to organizations that are doing work to help people and the planet. To qualify for a local grant, your project or organization should help provide basic needs like food, housing or health care, promote access to outdoor spaces and/or help protect the planet.
- For 2021, we are looking specifically to fund projects or organizations that focus on at least one of the following funding priorities:
Provides a benefit to Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC) and/or underserved populations in the community.
Fosters inclusiveness and diversity in the outdoors and/or promotes access to outdoor recreation among traditionally underserved or marginalized populations.
Protects and conserves clean air, water and wild landscapes.
- Recipient organizations should have guidelines and policies in place that encourage diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace, communities and services. Recipient organizations may not exclude access to services for individuals or discriminate on the basis race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- We are unlikely to award local grants to any of the following:
Animal rescues and/or shelters
General awareness campaigns
Professional association meetings
Government agencies or political organizations or causes
If your funding request meets the criteria above, we'd love to hear from you. Click the button below to get started with your application.