LOCAL GRANT APPLICATION
Our local giving program awards grants to non-profit organizations building strong foundations here in the Pacific Northwest.
Please read the following information:
- Local grants range in dollar amount from $1,000 to $10,000 and are applied for once per year.
- The Superfeet local giving grant application period is open during the month of June, for grants awarded in the following calendar year.
- Applications are reviewed by a committee made up of Superfeet employee-owners.
- All grant applicants will be notified of awards by October 1st.
- Preference is given to organizations based in Whatcom County, Washington.
- Applicants must be 501(c)3 non-profit organizations.
- Superfeet awards local grants only to organizations that meet the criteria for our scope of giving, doing work in at least one of our four core areas of giving:
- Basic needs
- Protecting the environment
- Building self-confidence and pride through activity.
- We are unlikely to award local grants to any of the following:
- Animal rescues and/or shelters
- General awareness campaigns
- Professional association meetings
- Research studies
- Government agencies or political organizations or causes
If your request meets the criteria above, we’d love to hear from you. Click the button below to get started with your application. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Application period opens June 1, 2019.