These are the rules governing the Superfeet Community Retailer Awards by Superfeet Worldwide, Inc. In the following rules, “Superfeet” means Superfeet Worldwide, Inc.,:
1. Contest opens on March 22, 2021 and closes at 12:00 am pacific standard time on Friday, April 9, 2021. Entries received after this period will not be considered for the award. Winner will be notified by Friday, April 30, 2021.
2. Winner will receive a marketing credit of $2,500 to be used to market Superfeet insoles or Superfeet technology solutions. Marketing funds must be used by December 31, 2021. Marketing funds may not be used to market Superfeet competitor products, such as, but not limited to, Aetrex, Currex, PowerStep, Sole, and Dr. Scholls. Winner will also receive a $2,500 check written to a non-profit organization of their choice. Recipient non-profit organization must be a registered 501(c)(3) organization. Retailer must provide Superfeet with a copy of a W-9 from the recipient organization to be able to process donation payment. Recipient organization should be vetted by the retailer to ensure funds are used towards a just cause and that the organization does not offer services that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter any Superfeet contest. To be eligible to win you must have a Superfeet retail account, will have been in business for all of 2020, in good standing with Superfeet’s accounting department and carry a minimum of five Superfeet insoles styles in their store.
4. As a winner of a Superfeet contest your name and/or picture may be used for promotional, publication, or internet purposes without any compensation to you.
5. Prizes awarded are not redeemable for cash. No prize is transferable. No substitution for a prize will be made at the request of a winner. Superfeet reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value.
6. All winners of all contests are responsible for all taxes on prizes awarded. All winners of a prize valued at $600 or more will be required to complete the appropriate tax forms at Superfeet.com prior to claiming prize. All winners will be sent a 1099 MISC federal tax form if in one calendar year the prize value of all prizes won exceeds $600.
7. In the event the winner is subject to or the subject of any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e. garnishment, child support order, judgment, lien, and the like), Superfeet’s delivery of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be thus deemed as (Superfeet) awarding the prize to the winner. Superfeet shall be entitled to rely in good faith, upon any documents presented by the representative seeking to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. Superfeet shall not be liable for any claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto.
8. Employees of Superfeet, its advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees and immediate families of each are not eligible to win any contest. Immediate family includes the spouse, great-grandparents, grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the employee and his/her spouse. This also includes individuals for whom the employee is current legal guardian.
9. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Contest is void where prohibited.
10. Superfeet reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if any contest rules are violated in any way.
11. Superfeet assumes no liability for situations, repairs, or incidents arising from any aspect of any prize awarded in any contest. Superfeet, its advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees, and immediate families of each are absolved and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
12. Superfeet reserves the right to interrupt and/or discontinue any contest or promotion (and not award the offered prize) at the discretion of Superfeet management if world events, the national mood, or public safety so warrant.
13. Superfeet reserves the right to amend the rules to any contest at any time. Superfeet's decision is always final.
14. Entries must be submitted by filling out and submitting the entry form on Superfeet.com (replace with actual URL). Superfeet has the final decision as to who is the winner.
15. Superfeet shall have no responsibility for contestant’s inability or failure to participate, failure to win or claim any prize based on malfunction or difficulties with cell phone, texting, email, or internet access, or any other circumstances in any contest beyond Superfeet’s control.
16. For any contest involving on-line voting: If an entrant receives irregular votes, including but not limited to, votes generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro, or other automated means, Superfeet reserves the right to disqualify the entrant in its sole discretion and/or use another means to determine the winner(s), ex. – random selection or appointing a panel of judges.
17. The following are specifically related to E-contests and E-Mail promotions on Superfeet.com:
A. All appropriate information in required fields must be entered correctly and completely or you will be disqualified.
B. To win a prize you must reside within the United States.
C. Any problems with the internet or email are not Superfeet’s responsibility.
D. Contestants who register to participate on our website may be required to produce a printed copy of proof of registration before being allowed to participate in the contest.
18. A copy of these rules is available during business hours at Superfeet Worldwide, Inc. headquarters 1820 Scout Pl., Ferndale, Washington 98248 between 8:00am – 4:30pm PST, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays)